It's funny how I can always tell I'm in a funk by looking at my blogs. They are either really short, or really angry or both. My mood is probably this way because I've been sick and haven't really been out of my house since last thursday, which I don't like. So it makes sense. I've been too annoying, and I apologize.
And hey, look. My keyboard is actually starting to work again. I honestly don't know why it was doing that last night. It might have been because I was drawing and something got caught underneath the key, or it really is starting to die.
God, without my laptop my whole world would crumble. Everything I do revolves around this thing. School, networking (Even though I don't), entertainment, expressing my creativity, my life. You know. No big deal if this dies. Just kidding.
I'm starting to realize that I shouldn't depend on technology so much because one of these day, It's all going to end.
Lately I've been having really bad dreams, and I still can't sleep very well. I swear every time I wake up I'm more tired. I don't know how I used to sleep like a baby. I might be sleeping so bad because of the dreams. They aren't dreams about something scary, or creepy. They aren't really that bad, but it always takes my emotions and plays with them. It will always put me in a situation that I've already been in and dealt with, but when I'm in that dream it's like the first time and I feel all these same nasty emotions I've felt before. Failures, heart ache, pain, rage, self hatred. Where's the dream I had the other night? With hot young Brendan Fraser and Angelina Jolie? I want that back, damnit!
No comments:
Post a Comment