ERGH. My account is being all funky.
Now I'm super exhausted, but not that tired. That's such a tease. Why does my body do this to me?
I have a big zit on my face. It's been there forever.
Anyways, let me tell you about my day.
I got up around 8ish, watched the Golden Globes after making some waffles and bacon... Which I burned both. :( I'm not good at cooking. For some reason I usually avoid watching the Golden Globes, or any award shows, but for some reason I recorded it on Sunday and watched it today. Now all I want to do is work on a movie and be nominated and sit at those snazzy tables and get drunk while talking to some of the best actors and actresses.
Or, after I watched the Golden Globes, I watched planet earth and I decided that I would much rather go around the world filming earth and every living organism on it. So beautiful, and magnificent.
While I was watching these shows, I worked on my french homework.
Then I cleaned up my room, like I said I was.
I noticed that I've been sleeping on a bed that's been crooked. Apparently one of the cheap risers snapped in half a while ago when one of my friends jumped on my bed. Thanks, friend. So, I had to ghetto it up and put some paper towels under it so it would be straight. Maybe I'll actually be able to sleep tonight and wake up and feel good!
After I did all that, I went to the gym. I went for a good two hours! Oh yeah. But my hip kinda hurts. Oh well.
Then came home and played video games with my pa.
Such a nice and relaxing day.
Tomorrow is going to blow though. School all day and then I have to head to work straight after. Ugh. work. I hate it. Yes, I know. Better than flipping burgers, but sometimes thinking of that just isn't enough.
Welp, I gotta read a short short story. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment