I woke up late today, and by late I mean 9:30.
Ha, I like that. Off to becoming a morning person I hope.
Although it is like 12:30 in the morning, but that's my b.
I got all caught up in my book. Confession. Usually when I read a love story, I like to skim the parts until I get to the main male character because typically I fall in love with him and only care about him. Well, in this book, Lisbeth has gone missing and all I want right now is her to appear. So, I'll randomly take a peek at later pages to see if she is in them. Either I'm in love with her, or she is just so damn interesting that. I think it's both, but whatevs. It's a good book that's all I'm saying.
I didn't do a lot today. Like I said slept in. Then made a delicious breakfast. YES! ME! I made it! I made a breakfast burrito. It had eggs, cheese, bacon, tomatoes and salsa. DE LISH I was really proud of myself.
Also got to hang with Luke for a bit. Ross says I should become a teacher because I was trying to help Lukas spell and I was giving him quizzes. He's a pretty smart kid, and he loves learning, which is pretty awesome. I like being that cool aunt who helps with homework. :)
Well, I should go to bed now. Don't want to mess up my sleeping schedule.
By the way, I've realized that you can only get in a good workout if you are either extremely happy or really pissed off. Just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment