I've finished my book! It was so freaking fantastic, but it cut off at the end. So now I have to wait and get the next one and finally finish the trilogy.
I just wanna know, but since this is my second week back, I just know things are going to get hectic :( Which means, not much time to read. Oh whatevs. I'll fit it in some how.
Also, I'm real tired. Every time I work out my nose runs. Not like a little, but as if I have a faucet in my nose and it's turned on to the highest setting. Then I googled it and it says that I have "Exercise-induced rhinitis" Get out of here. It's most likely caused from my allergies. GOD DAMN YOU ALLERGIES. I hate you! Anyways, It's 11 and I'm extremely tired. Also, my head hurts a lot. I hope it's just because I'm tired and not from getting sick. That would suck so much if I got sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment