I think it's a thing for me to blog at like 2 in the morning. It's like I forget that I haven't written in my blog and then at like 2 i'm like OMG! I forgot! And then race to the computer to type this.
But then once I race to the computer I'm like, oh shit... I don't really know what to write.
I'm pretty convinced that some people only use me for convenience. I don't know why? Maybe because typically I try and be there for people... even after they don't want me... and they know I'm someone they can go to when no one else is there? Like a last resort or something? I don't know. Maybe I have this big "Hey, you lonely? You an asshole? Sure I'll be your friend." tattooed to my head.
Nope. I just looked in the mirror, I don't.
Also, this is random, but for once my hair is kinda long. I mean, sure it's dead, but it's LONG! I love long hair. Of course, when it's curly it looks pretty short, but when it's straight it actually goes past my shoulders for once. Like today while I was at the gym, I could feel it swishing back and fourth on my back. I like that feeling. I don't know why but it makes me feel more feminine. Usually I don't ever feel very feminine. I think because I'm tall, and my friends always make me the boy, I've always felt very obtuse and clumsy rather than dainty and graceful. I don't know. Just a thought.
Okay. I'm rambling.
I ate so much ribs tonight too. But my god, they were so effing amazing. Good job, mom. Delicious dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment