Dude, I'm bored. I'm ready for school. Not so much work, but school.
Also, I'm kind of sad that I never got contacted again about that editing job I applied for a few weeks ago. I knew I'd get my hopes up. Oh well. Back to retail for me... So sick of it, but like my dad said, Its better to work there than flipping burgers at burger king.
Have you ever noticed that the lifetime channel is like soft core porn? My mom is watching that right now and even though there was no skin revealed it was very risque. Like dude rubbing vajayjay risque.
See how I need to go to school? Or something, because I'm stuck here watching slutty lifetime channel.
I need to switch banks because mine sucks. Apparently since I transferred funds more than 6 times this month I wont be able to keep my savings account and gain interest. Which is ridiculous. It was the effing holidays so of course I'm going to switch funds from my savings to my checking so I wouldn't have to deal with bloody overdraft protections. So fucking gay.
Also, I need to get a credit card to build up my credit. Gotta grow up sometime.
Oh, I know! I can figure that stuff out the rest of this week!!
But for now, I'll finish watching the slutty lifetime channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment