Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17: I can't spell Government right the first time.

First day of classes.... let the stress begin. But I'm glad to be learning again. I feel like my brain has been rotting.
Boy, my bedroom is messy. I'm gonna clean it tomorrow. I would do it right now, but I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and then woke up early and worked. Now I'm exhausted. Knowing my immune system, if I don't get enough sleep I get sick, so lets hope I wont be getting sick anytime soon.

Random, but I'm obsessed with a song by Lady Gaga called Government Hooker. Don't know why. I think it's because it reminds me of an 80s song. I just don't know which though... What do you think it sounds like?



Welp, I'm tired. I'm gonna get ready for bed and peace out. :)

No comments: