I feel better. Not 100%, but better. Although, my eye is starting to get pink. I don't know if thats because I've been looking at the computer all day or what. Please just don't be pink eye! PLEASE! I'm really annoyed that I get so sickly. It makes me feel weak. I really hate feeling weak. Makes me feel less of a person... or really whiny. I need to stop being that way.
So, for my short story class I have to write a short paragraph about which writing element makes the best short story. I have to choose between, plot, style, theme, point of view and character. It's really hard for me to pick one. I appreciate all of them, and they all make the story, so how can I choose just one? For such a little writing assignment, it's super hard. At least for me it is.
I have work tomorrow. I like the days that I work. I feel like it will fit into my routine rather nicely. Of course I'm going to start hating tuesdays, thursdays and fridays, but oh well. I'm just glad now I'll know for sure which days I'll be working, rather than being totally clueless.
Also, I think I'm done with Facebook. I don't know why, but the more I look at it the more it depresses me. So, I'll still have the account, but I wont be on it as much as I usually was. Maybe that's why it depresses me? Who knows? I'm just done with it. I'll probably check it on my phone here and there, but otherwise it's meh. I'm tired of social networks. They give me anxiety.
Also, I feel like the phrase "I'm done" is starting to show more and more. I don't know if whether that's a good or bad thing.
Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment