Dad, I hope you had a good birthday. Wish that I could have been there to celebrate. I love you.
Tomorrow is school! So excited, but kinda not. So excited because It'll get me on a routine again. Then again I'm not looking forward to the stress. And more gray hair!!!! I think I have enough of that.
I just hope tomorrow goes smoothly. I also hope I like my classes. That reminds me, I'll need to set a reminder to make an appointment to talk with my advisor, because I need a little clarity in my life.
Also, starting tomorrow is my morning wake up and work out routine. I need someone to keep me in check, so if you read this please ask me if I've been going. I hope to go monday through friday. Since I don't have school on Tuesday and Thursday, I think that will be my aerobic/weight day, so I'll try and stay there longer. UGGH I alway say that and never do, but I can't keep letting myself down anymore!
Don't let me do that either!! Okay?
Alright, before I talk more and more about how I just talk about weight loss and never do it I'll shut up now.
Tomorrow is school and I gotta get ready for bed soon.
Tell ya about my day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment