Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25: Dreams.

What to write what to write?

Well my day was immensely boring. Sick. Homework. Laundry. So, since my day was pretty much a meh day, can I tell you about my wicked awesome dream?! OKAY!

Okay first off, I think I was with Waynes world crew. I don't know why, but I was traveling with them for some weird gig at this really fancy hotel. Apparently while we were on the way there, Wayne and Garth got into some kinds of trouble with the young and handsome Brendan Fraser.

 With this body
And this hair style. 

So anyways, Garth and Wayne do something to upset Brendan and they get in a fight and Brendan throws Wayne's snazzy guitar on the street and it breaks. So now we are screwed because he's the lead guitarist and we wont be able to play at this fancy hotel. Some how I tell the crew to head to the hotel and I will figure everything out. I end up talking with Brendan, and we fall in love. Weird, yes, but I'll take that ^^^^ up there. Not how he looks now. He looks kinda gross. But that's beside the point.
So now, I have to figure out how to get a new guitar and save the day.
Some how I'm at the hotel and there is this contest going on. The contest involves a game that is a mash up between golf and paint ball. And guess what? The winner gets a new fancy electric guitar! So of course I play. P.s. Dad, you're in this dream too and I'm competing against you and one of your friends. Also weird.
Now, I'm in this intense game of paintgolfball and we are all playing really well and upsetting guest by accidentally hitting them with paint. It's pretty colorful. Somehow I win. I get this pretty white electric guitar and I save the day. But unfortunately, I don't get to play because I'm covered in paint. (Apparently I could play)

After the awesome concert, I excuse myself from my lover, brendan and go up to my room. And this is the best part ever! Guess who is my neighbor? My girlfriend Angelina Jolie. She's stuck outside of her room, so she asks if she can use my phone to call someone who has her key. Of course I say yes, and then I invite her in for some tea? What am I like a English lesbian? Then we talked forever. We talked about her life and mine and all the things we had in common. Long discussions about politics and foreign affairs, aiding other countries, traveling, directing, music. It was a deep conversation. I'm not even kidding. We become best friends instantly.


Then I woke up.


The only good thing about being sick is having such crazy, creative, funny, exciting dreams. Or the worst. But either way, dreams are very fascinating. Maybe all of it actually meant something?

No comments: