Okay, so as of now, I think I'm out of my funk. Must be because it's Friday the 13th. Something about this day always seems to switch my moods from bad to good.
Also because I actually woke up in the morning rather than late at night. I got up at 5:30 bitches! Now, I'm just trying to stay up until 10 and then I'm going back to sleep and finally getting on a normal schedule! Holla.
While I was up early early in the morning, I had time to kill. So I drew another picture. BP. I suck at lips. His kind of look like monkey lips, but oh well.
After that, I browsed the interwebs, and decided I'm going to make a tumblr. I think for my weight loss. I'm obsessed with other peoples' tumblrs, so why not make my own? Plus, I get tired of spilling my beans here about my weight, when no one really cares except for me. Having it's own place for that works perfectly.
It's almost 6, and my eyes are heavy. Of course, once 10 rolls around I'll probably be wide awake. God, I hope not.
My mom got the relaxer hair product. We tried it today. In about an hour I'm going to take my final shower of the day and see if it worked. I kind of doubt it will, but if it does, then awesome. By the way, I'm not showering for another 4 days since that's how many showers I have had today. Too many!
Oh also, I have lots of gray hair. Thanks mom, for telling everyone you know! It keeps 'em coming.

No comments:
Post a Comment