Do you ever have those days where your brain is thinking so much it makes you physically exhausted? Well, I have kind of been feeling like that lately. I just have too much on my brain right now, and it keeps recycling in my head and just wont shut up. It's the most random things too. Some silly, some serious, some straight up dumb.
For instance, these are the thoughts that have been crowding my brain (and in no particular order):
- I want to go on vacation. Like a real vacation. Not to Vegas though, everyone goes to Vegas. It's not even that pretty. And for a person like me who doesn't like drinking, and sucks at gambling, Vegas just isn't a place for me.
- I really need to get on a better sleeping schedule, because mine really sucks. I hate being a night owl. I have all this energy but I don't use it very productively. Also...it would be awesome to go to the gym now, but too bad mine closes at 11.
- Speaking of the gym, I didn't go today, but I did go on a walk with a friend and didn't eat very much today... Does that count? I'll go tomorrow for 2 hours... how about that? Will I exhaust myself so much that I will get sick? Because I get sick a lot and I don't really want to deal with that.
- I need glasses... At least I think.
- I really love Lisbeth Salander. I don't want to keep reading my book because then it'll be finished, but I wanna know what happens.
- Why am I a friend of convenience? Why do I always feel like I'm being used?
- Also, how do people flip on a switch and pretend like you meant nothing in their life and you don't exist? Or maybe the question is... why can't I ever let someone go?
- I'm really addicted to flossing... maybe I'll floss right now.
- Peace corps?
- I'm so close to knowing apart of a Nirvana song on the guitar. It's also addicting, but it hurts my wrist. I think I'm going to have major arthritis... is there anything I can do to prevent that?
- Man, I don't want to get old and deal with more aches and pains.
- I so want to be a before and after picture... GIVE ME SELF CONTROL PLEASE
- I want to write a short novel... Could I do it?
Those are just a few thoughts going around and around in my head. Just a few.
1 comment:
I wondered when you were going to get around to this. Didn't see it last night.
Dad
Post a Comment