Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 21: New York baby!!!!

ahh! Lynn and I have finally made it to New York. It is absolutely amazing. Big city, bright lights.
We started out early, Betsy and Craig took us to the airport around 10. We were up and away around noon. The flights really went by fast because once five came around we were already in New york. Lynns friend Ingeborg and her friend, Douglous picked us up from the airport and took us on a tour. We got to see rockafella center, some of central park, the empirestate building and a lot of other stuff. It was nice. After that we got dropped off at our hostel, Chelsea. I was expecting something way different but instead it was even better. A bathroom, and bedroom to ourselves. Its awesome. We walked around the block, ate some new york pizza and went to our hostels comedy club. It was a great day!!

1 comment:

mom2maya said...

I'll look for you outside the Today show ; )