Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 24: inspiring pasta!

So I wrote about my night yesterday, but I accidentally posted it on my other blog. I'll post that later when I can copy and paste it, unfortunately I can't do that on my phone, otherwise I would have.

Anyways. Today will be a short one. It was a more relaxing day. We got up at our usual time, left for the subway, headed to the library and I got a new york library card. Did I need to get one? No, but it was free and now if I need a book from ny ill have an excuse to come back, right? :) Okay that was weak, but I want to come back! Need to! I love it here.
After the library we took the subway all the way through Manhattan to Lynns friends apartment, where we worked on lynns script.
Before, she made us some pasta, and it was delicious. Now I'm eating some desserts and eating coffee enjoying the view and the wonderful company! Today has just been so inspiring.

No comments: