Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Seven: MONSOON!

So, as I was leaving my house this morning for school it was sprinkling, and the sun was sort of shining through the clouds. I had on a t-shirt, pants and my favorite shoes. Well, as I was driving to school a freaking monsoon came out of no where. My hands turned white from clutching on to the steering wheel. When I safely made it to school, i think it started to rain harder. I had no umbrella, no jacket, nothing! And I had a test in one of my classes, so it's not like I could wait the storm out. I literally had 3 minutes to get to a class that was 5 minutes away. So, I ran through the monsoon. I had my shoes full of water, my pants were so heavy from the water they were falling, but I got to class. Perfect timing too.

After i failed my test, I mean took my test, I walked outside... and to my surprise it was bright and sunny and not a cloud in sight. What the heck?! Way to go mother nature.

As for the rest of my day, I worked out and now i'm about to get ready to go hang out with my friend and watch some bands perform.

No comments: