Monday, November 15, 2010

Day Ten: Bad to Good.

Talk about a crappy morning. I had like a little break down this morning because of my passport and school. My passport expired and I need it to stay in a hostel in New York, so I looked up how it would be to renew it. It was at least $250 dollars and I wouldn't even know if I would get it in time. So the whole morning I was freaking out that I had to cancel my trip. Then I was worried about school because I have so much to do in so little time... It just wasn't a good morning.

But as the day progressed things got so much better. I found out that I just need a passport and its okay that it is expired and I worked on a lot of my homework tonight.

I still have my speech due, but my teacher approved it and thought it was great.

I got my workout in too.

I just feel like this day has been very productive and I'm glad I had a lot of people to calm me down.

You know what today is though? Monday. Monday weigh day. That was another bad thing today. I was a little porker this weekend. I ate out a lot which was my fault, so I gained weight. :( But at least I stuck to my workout and I did work out 5 days last week.

Well, here is my weight today. 168.4 But I think thats normal. Weight always fluctuates. Anyways, I need to read some more for school and then go to sleep. This week is going to be a long one, so i'll post short updates.

No comments: