Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day Twelve: Longest day ever.

Today is so long. I got up at 5:45 for my lab this morning. Talked about sexual reproduction, and birth control. Thats probably about the most awkward lab ever. Then I came home and ate some lunch, watched some t.v. and relaxed a little bit before starting on my outline. I hate writing outlines, usually I just write them after I write the paper. I don't like structure, so following an outline is hard for me, usually I just write the paper and then finish off with the outline so I don't get counted off. I like to do things backwards.
But, its really hard to do that for a speech. So, i'm sitting here trying to write my outline before my next class. I would worry about this after class, but oh wait... I have to go to work, until 10. Long day.

I am dreading work today. I'm just not in the mood to be all happy and help customers. Does that make me a bad person? I just want to take a nice hot shower and go to sleep. That sounds so wonderful.

Every time I reread what I have written I sound so whiny. I guess that's what happens when you have a computer to vent to.

Holy crap I leave for New York so soon. And then after that is Christmas! I still have so much to do. And i'm wasting time here. Oh well. Back to work!

No comments: