As for this blog, here's the deal, I'm going to write a blog everyday. Unless I don't have computer access, but I'm always on the computer so that shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe working on this will help me focus and not quit other things? I don't know. We'll see.
Today I woke up to heavy comforter and a cold room. I love that. That feeling is the start of winter. Sure, the weather says that it's supposed to be hot next weekend, but that doesn't matter. It's still the start of winter.
Mom is creating a costume for Lukas. He's going to be a spider for a play his school is having. I think that is just precious. I have to go to work later today. And then tomorrow. Tomorrow, i'm practically going to be there all day. 6am to 12:45. Then I have to come back at 7pm and stay until 9:30. Too much work for my liking. I still need to make note cards and study for a test I have later this week. I actually have two test this week. Hurry up christmas break!!
Oh, I also found this cool website thats called NaNoWriMo... Which is National Novel Writing Month. I saw this a little too late, but basically it gives you an opportunity to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. It's not really a contest, its more for a personal goal to see if you can do it. And also, keeps you motivated since so many others are doing it. Basically it just gets you used to constantly writing, so no editing, no grammar checking and critiquing your work. Just writing. I thought this was super interesting, and a really clever idea. I wish I saw this sooner, but I'll definitely have to try it out next time.
Okay, I need to register for classes and then get ready for work.
Later, gator.
No comments:
Post a Comment