Anyways, I need to get back in the habit... I miss the gym, I really do. The motivation to actually go is the hard part! So hopefully, like updating this blog everyday, I can go to the gym 5 days a week. Also, even though its really embarrassing, I'm going to post my weight every monday. Maybe that will keep me motivated and help me get into shape?
So this morning I weighed myself, and I weigh.... Drum roll please..... 164. Now thats just when I woke up and before I ate so that will of course change later tonight, but thats my monday morning weight.
My goal weight is 140/145 so lets do this! 20ish pounds. I can do this! WHAT WHAT.
Okay, I need to go eat, get ready for class and later go to work.... until 12:45 in the morning! :/ lame.
1 comment:
Hi Katiebear, I just got done doing 30 minutes of P90x, program 9. Only 30 mins is all I could do! So out of shape. But I'm so proud of yo for going to the gym and having a goal! I'll post my weight too, are you ready?? 130!!!!!!!! scary i know, so help stay motivated ;)
good luck on your tests!
Post a Comment