Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Six: Why am I so angry?

I don't know what my deal is today, but I have just been in a bad mood. Not necessarily horrible, but so many little things have frustrated me today and I have no idea why.

I got up in a pretty good mood, but I guess through out the day something happened. Maybe its because I lost my favorite ring yesterday. I really miss that ring. I feel so naked without it. I had that thing for like 6 years and I lost it so easily yesterday. I guess the only thing good about that, is i lost it in my house so maybe one day I can find it again.

UGH. Thats how I feel right now. At least tomorrow is Friday and I don't have to work this weekend, so thats good.

As of right now, I can't blog. I might come back tonight and add something later.

No comments: