Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day Eight: Break....hurry.

Last night was super fun. I went to dinner with a friend and then later we were going to a friends show. I also invested in some rain boots, so next time a monsoon comes around, I'll be prepared!

This morning I got up late, so I didn't go to the gym, but instead did some weights around the house. I started to clean up my room a bit too, because it was starting to get really messy. Now the rest of my day I'm going to finish my laundry and work on some homework.
I have a speech coming up and I have no idea really what it is about, so thats gonna suck. And i'll have to be one of the first people to go because I'll be leaving the next day for New York. I'm sure next week i'm going to start to feel very overwhelmed.

I'm just so ready for the break.

Well, I better start looking for an "artifact" for my speech. Ew.

Later

No comments: