Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day Sixteen: Woe is me.

I can't wait until Tuesday is over. I can't wait until Tuesday is over. I can't wait until Tuesday is over! I want this speech done, and out of the way, I want to see Ms. Erica Jones and I want to be on my way to Wisconsin and then New York!

I have work tonight and tomorrow night and I still have to finish this speech. I have about half done, but there is still too much left to do. Oy vey. So tonight is going to be a long one, until I finish this dumb speech. I guess now I'm regretting my relaxing day yesterday. Maybe because I thought I wouldn't work Monday, but as my luck would have it... I am. I shouldn't be complaining because it's my fault, but sometimes it just feels good.

Alright i'm off. Procrastination stops now.
At least I work well under pressure. ha, yeah right.