Harry Potter is tonight. I'm sad i'll be missing it, but what I think is more sad is I never read the books. I could read them now, but it wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't be growing up with something that has been around for half my life. Yes, the movies are great and I grew up with those, but I still wish I read the books when I was little. Actually, I wish I read a lot of stuff when I was little.
After eight hours of sleep, I shouldn't be this tired. I still need to work out too, as I yawn while I type this. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Although Tuesday I kept thinking it was Thursday, so I don't know why this week should feel fast.
I'm struggling for words today, so I'm going to end the blog here.
No comments:
Post a Comment