Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Nine: I'm so stupid!

I did a whole lot of nothing today. I mean I did stuff, like finish my laundry, worked out and some other pointless stuff, but I didn't do any of the important stuff. Like work on my speech project. Gah, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do exactly. And I need to find an "artifact" by tomorrow to get it approved.

I can't believe that I leave for New York in less than 2 weeks. It's crazy. I'm so excited for that, but at the same time nervous. New York is just so, so intimidating. I feel like I have so many things to get done before then too. Like figure out all my school stuff and get that done and out of the way. Pretty sure i'll need some warmer clothes for when I go there, and all that stuff. Also, I need to find my passport because I'll need that as verification for some hotel i'm staying at.

Oh great. I just found my passport and its expired. Now I have to figure that out. ughhhhh

No comments: