Here's my checklist for today.
Complete workbook for Government 1050, 8-1, 8-5 and 7-1.
Complete my New York time quiz.
Research for my speech.
Write an outline for my speech.
Complete workbook for Government 1040, 9-1, 9-3 and 9-5.
Work out.
Go to bed early for my 7:30 lab in the morning.
I'm sitting here by the fire, researching for my speech project. I don't exactly know what i'm looking for, and this fire is making me want to get a good book and cuddle up with a blanket and read. Not a good idea when I have too much to do. I should probably move and go work on my workbooks first, just so they are out of the way.
I made my mom mad at me today because I shot down her idea. She keeps giving me the stink eye. Playfully of course. Sorry mom.
My lips are ridiculously chapped. Doesn't help when I stress out that I pick at them too.
Wow, could I be any more random today?
Obviously I am just procrastinating. And now that I've caught myself I must...go...and work...on my homework... Dreadful I say.
Can I just say how ready I am for the break?
No comments:
Post a Comment