Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Fourteen: Phone.

So, I'm typing this from my phone. I'm doing this because I don't want to miss any days when I'm going to New york. Of course they will be short blogs, but blogs nonetheless.
So this will be a test.

Yay! This worked! Now i'm on my computer so I can add a little more about my day. I went to class and turned in some home work and got some bonus points so that is awesome! I should be working on my speech right now, but since I worked my butt off this week I figured I could chill for a little bit. I was suppose to go do service hours (like go to a food bank, or shelter) for my communication class, but the place never emailed me back, so there's nothing else I really can do. I'm pretty sure no one in my class has done that. It's an awesome idea, but its just really hard to make time for that when people have school, and work and all other kinds of problems in there life to fit that in for a class that already takes up so much time.

Last night I was so sleepy, and I thought I would fall asleep when I went to work out, but turns out I work out so much better when i'm sleepy. Thats so strange. I actually ran two miles, and I haven't done that in what seems like forever. Maybe that will happen tonight again?

I never know how to end my daily blogs. I feel like I should have a goodbye saying or something.

But for now, later.

Oh I also added a slide show. I need to add more stuff, though.

No comments: