Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 74: Nutshell

My blogs are so boring. I think whenever I have free time i'll try and write, or do something different in them.

As for now its the same old boring blog.
I went to school a little bit earlier, so I could get a better spot.
I still parked out in the boondocks.
I still love french.
I got dropped from one of my classes today because of my gpa, which I expected.
I did absolutely nothing at work tonight because no one was there.

That was my day in a nutshell.
Tomorrow I don't have class, so I'll try and get a head in school, go to the library and return my books, workout and then that will probably be my day. Maybe a more exciting blog than this one. Maybe.

1 comment:

ContrerasFam said...

Hey katiebear!

Hope u love your classes and are having a great week!