I'm going to try and not straighten my hair anymore. Just for a few months. I should probably trim it too, but when I do that it is so short that they only way to make it look okay is to straighten it, so thats just out of the question.
Any who, today is Sunday and its the last day of work for the next week, so I can finally get with it and do my work outs. And finally try my new running shoes. They are so comfortable. I'm kind of in love with them.
Last night I finished my cheesy romance novel and now I have nothing to read. :( But i have to clean my room and bathroom, so that should occupy my time for some. I guess I'll do that tuesday though since Erica will be working and i'll have nothing to do.
Okay I have to go to work soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment