Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 61: What am I doing?

I got a letter in the mail today from my school and I'm on academic probation. I figured that would happen since I got all D's, but it just really sucks to see it in print. I'm super worried that I wont do well. I don't know why I'm doing so horribly in school, because it's not like I'm the brightest crayon in the box, but I know i shouldn't be doing this bad either. I dont even know what I want to do in life, so what, am I trying to sabotage myself because I'm so lost? That's stupid if thats what I'm subconsciously doing.

What am I doing?!?

2 comments:

mom2maya said...

If you don't know what you DO want, try to figure out what is it you DON'T want. I less than 3 you.

ContrerasFam said...

Bummer, keep your chin up and I know you'll do better this term. Remember there's plenty of things in life we HAVE to do that we don't enjoy, but we do them anyway. It's easy to do something you love, but the hard stuff or not so enjoyable stuff makes us who we are and builds character :) You'll figure it out!