While playing Black Ops with my brother, I was thinking about how they incorporate JFK, Nixon and even Fidel Castro in the game. As I was playing I kept thinking what it would have been like to be alive during the times that these figures were in power. I tried to envision my life during those times, but I couldn't see myself in a time without internet. Isn't that sad? My whole life has practically been revolved around internet and honestly, I don't think I could survive without it. I mean yes, I could function, but it would indeed be a boring life. Enough of my tangent, what i'm thinking about for the next few blogs is picking a time in the past, a time in the present and a time in the future and putting myself in that place. I'll write little shorts I think.
Yes, there will still be boring blogs, usually days when I'm doing a million other things and or I forget until the very last minute to write my blog. But nights when I have free time, or i'm just plain bored, I'm going to put myself in another time period for that day.
Maybe it will spice things up a little bit.
Oh, I also changed that background. Like it?
No comments:
Post a Comment