Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 70: Not a morning person.

What did I do today? Well, I went to bed early last night, so that I could wake up at a decent time today since I start school tuesday. Even had my alarm set and everything. But did I wake up at a decent time? No. I got up at 12:30.
I don't understand why I couldn't have the morning person gene. Then again, its not necessarily the morning I don't like. It's the not getting enough sleep that makes me dread waking up. And your probably thinking, no kidding, Katelan, who does like that? But I'm not talking about the average person. A person can get 8 hours of sleep and be perfectly fine waking up, but me on the other hand, I need 10 to be happy. It's almost sickening. I read that if a person gets too much sleep it leads to Alzheimer's, or an earlier death. I'm doomed.

After I awoke from my coma, I finished my book, which had a really annoying ending. Nothing felt like it ended, then I realized it has a sequel! Guess who has two thumbs and is a happy camper? This girl. So, I'll have to get that one and read it before I have a million and one things to do for school.

I went to work today, and for the first time in forever it didn't drag on and on and on. Thank goodness, because I was in need of a fast work shift.

I thought I had a lot more to talk about, but I don't. Depressing, I know!




No comments: