Saturday, January 1, 2011

day 56: i think.

I'm at work again, in the break room, on my lunch. I'm tired. Last night was a blast. Usually I hate new years, but this one was filled with good company. It was a fun night, but a tiring one. I went to bed at like 7, so I'm pretty pooped. Working 7 hours doesn't help either.

Today started the competition and boy did I start off badly. I woke up late because, well I was tired. There's like no food in the house, or at least anything that I can make so I had left over pizza. Ewwww. Not good at all. So I've started off the day by getting little sleep, not eating healthy and not working out. Oh yeah, ill win. Monday starts my work outs, and by then my mom will hopefully gotten new foods, since she is going to try the south beach diet or whatever.

Just gotta keep going.

anyways I have like 5 minutes left of my lunch break, so I'm going to stop writing now.

No comments: