Friday, December 31, 2010

day 55: longest work day ever

I'm on my lunch break, waiting for what feels like the longest shift to end. 3 more hours and I'm out of here, but the 3 hours that I have been here have felt like 6 years.

Happy anniversary to my mom and ross though. Mom got a freaking ipad. I'm jealous for sure, but at least ill get to play with hers right? Right, mom? I better. Ill probably have to teach you how to work the thing.

Anyways tonight is new years eve. Not sure what I'm doing, but ill be with friends and that's all that matters. Tomorrow starts the competition and I better win. I mean, it would be nice to win.

This blog is really random. I got a book at the library yesterday and I wish I brought it with me because without it time seems to be going even slower just sitting back here in the break room. Oh well. Some new kid just walked in and he probably thinks I'm super strange. Also he's putting stuff in the back that I think he wants, and I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that. Okay I'm done with this blog for now.And I don't really have anything to talk about. No one has texted me back, so ill just sit here.

No comments: