Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 32: Studying Ew things.

Today has flown by. I can't believe it's already 10. Which is time for bed since I have to get up early tomorrow morning. I have my lab test tomorrow. Hopefully I do well. I've just read about STD's and reproduction for the last hour. Great stuff if you ask me... No i'm kidding. It horrifies me. The other day in class we watched the birthing process. Saw everything. Never will I have kids. Ever. The worst part was the placenta that had to bee taken out. I'm surprised I didn't throw up in class.
Mom, and sisters... I don't know how you've done it. Really, amazing stuff. I just don't think thats for me.

Finals week are almost here. I have so much studying to do, and for some reason I am not freaking out yet. I still haven't freaked out about my group project either, so I don't know if I got spiked with a chill pill or what, but I am super calm. Just taking one thing at a time. Maybe i just got used to the fast pace life style in New York and made me realize how chill home is.

I don't know. I'm just rambling on and on.
Pretty sure it's time for me to go to sleep.

No comments: