Sunday, December 19, 2010

43: Merry christmas

Today was our christmas with Lukas, Dustin and Dawn since Ross, my mom and I will be in Oregon for christmas. It was really nice and relaxing. I'm very glad we all got to spend time together. We all needed it, I think. I got to hang out with luke and we played all the games that he opened for christmas... reptile games, building stuff, and even twister.

After that I had to catch up on my DEXTER. and HOLY COW it was amazing. I so love Dexter Morgan. I don't care that he is a serial killer...I mean technically he only kills bad people so its all good. I would marry that man in a heart beat. Haha, get it? He usually stops heart beats when he instantly kills them? Okay lame joke. I'm pretty tired. I was tired like 4 hours ago, so I should go to bed now.


No comments: