Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 32: Christmas break yet?

Right now i'm nestled up to the fire place. Mom is sitting awkwardly because the fire is too hot. I wish I had a camera to see how she is sitting. So, I had my lab final today and totally was expecting multiple choice and a scantron. I wish it was that, but it was all fill in the blank. Shoot me in the face.
My mind went completely blank when I received my test. Goodness. I'm just a horrible student.

I 'fixed' my scaled yesterday. I say 'fixed' because all it needed was batteries. I didn't weigh myself though only because I have eaten a bunch of food tonight and I like to do it in the mornings, so I'll have to do that tomorrow morning.

This week is going by so fast, I don't know how i'm going to study for 4 test, and work this week. I'm not a very good studier. I get distracted to easily, so i'll probably be spending my time in the library the next few days. All I want to do is relax. I'm way too excited for the break, and I still have so much to do. I still need to get gifts and send them off all before the 18th.

And this month seems to be going like the speed of light, so it's hard for me to catch up.

Alright, I need to go make some study cards for tomorrow.

No comments: