Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 30: Kids these days!

I'm so tired, my eyes are red. I feel like I should be in that pink eye commercial with Ben Stein, where he ask "Do you have dry, red eyes?" And I would be like yes! Give me some relief.

When I woke up this morning at 5:30 mom and Ross weren't here. Still gone from their evening out I had guessed, but I was still worried. I called and called and no one answered. I swear... Sometimes I act more like the parent. I'm going to have to start grounding them if they don't learn how to check in every once in awhile. All during work I was checking my phone to see if they had called, and nothing. Not until 10 or so. And not only that, they left a voicemail (a butt dialed voicemail I may add) that was 3 minutes long and guess what? They were talking about me! Not sure exactly what they were saying, but I heard my name a few times. Pretty sure mom said "Katelan will probably yell at us when we get home." And bet your bottom dollar thats exactly what I did. They had me worried to death.... Kids these days.

Well today I feel a little better. Health wise and I'm much more positive then I was yesterday. Like I said yesterday was just one of those days.

Well, I need to finish some homework and i'm going to hit the hay!

No comments: