Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 31: Look at the difference.



My group has not responded. I don't know what to do. I should be panicking, but i'm not.

Instead I just worked on my other homework... and studied for a bit. While i was taking a break from studying, I was looking through old pictures, and I was a fat ass. Why didn't someone tell me sooner? It's amazing how only a few years have passed and I can see so much improvement. It's nice. Keeps me motivated. I haven't worked out since being home, but thats because I haven't felt that great, but once I do i'll start going again.
Also, today is monday weigh in, but my freaking scale broke, or needs a new battery so i'm not sure how much I weigh... I'll have to get that fixed this week.

Anyways, i'll keep it short since I have some more school work to study.

P.s. Luke was such a cutie, not that he isn't now... he's just a little man now and that baby fat is gone... Wish I could say that, but unfortunately I was just fat.

No comments: