So, I've managed to find a computer and right this. Only bad thing is I have 11 minutes to do so. I'm writing this from the hostel computer room area. It's kind of fun actually.
Anyways let me fill you in.
Yesterday what did we do? Well, we got up at our usual time, but this time all day was meant for exploring. We started out going to the where the Statue of Liberty is. The day was a bit cloudy, but it was still nice out. We took the subway down to South Ferry and while exiting the subway my aunt saw these two helpless oerintal girls and there card wasn't reading, so my aunt took it upon herself to help them out. Something that I would never do, not because I'm mean or anything, just I don't notice things like that. It was just a very caring and thoughtful moment. After that we saw the statue of liberty. Very far away of course, and ellis island. We played with piegons and took some funny pictures. It was fun. Then we took a walk to see the Brooklyn bridge and ate at 5 guys. Oh dear i'm running out of time so i'll make this quick.
We saw ground zero, took a moment to let it sink in, it started to rain so we took the subway to Rockafella center, but it was super crowded so instead we stopped at a fancy little place to eat and hung out there. Then we went to a comedy club, and my aunt talked to this one comedian and they bonded. I met all kinds of people whom were from all over the world. Then we went to sleep around 1. I didn't feel so good unfortunately but it was a fun day nonetheless.
Today we didn't do a whole lot.
Went to the library and researched while i had snot gushing out my nose like a faucet.
Then we went to rockfella. Walked around and looked at the shops. Then we came to a bar and had a fabulous dinner.
and now i'm out of time.
So i shall go and enjoy the rest of this night.
1 comment:
Where's the post from 2 days ago on the other blog?
Post a Comment