Wow, I can't believe that after today, christmas is almost over. It seems like yesterday halloween just ended.
Right now I'm in the car making my way over to grandma and grandpas. Crammed in the back seat with food, presents, my mom. This is more uncomfortable than a plane.My mom looks so cute. There is a bunch of stuff in the middle of us, and all I can see are her eyes and she just looks so scared because of my dads driving. She keeps making comments like "I didn't know the speen limit was 85" or "maybe I should take the train back." She is just too funny. I love her!
Not sure what the rest of the plans are for today at grandmas/grandpas. Just hang out and open presents. Sounds good to me.
1 comment:
That's so funny! Mom was texting me while in the car, I wish I could have seen her face. I bet it was funny!
Post a Comment