I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of 2010. This year went by so incredibly fast. I remember last christmas like it was yesterday. There have been so many ups and downs this year, but I guess that's just how life is. Hopefully for everyone, next year will bring a lot more ups. Crossing my fingers for that because I'm so tired of the downs.
By April, I'll be in better shape. AND I can't slack on my grades. I need to do extra well this semester. This year I have to take a lot of time and focus on myself. I really gotta get back on track. I think 2010 for me was a really hard year. I dealt with a lot of new, sad, strange experiences and had a lot of distractions. I want 2011 to be full of bettering myself.
Tomorrow is my last day to be the old me because by January first i'll be changing into something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment