Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 29: I fail at life.

I still feel crummy. I have work in about 30 minutes. Working until 12.... And then I have to go back tomorrow at 6 in the morning. I don't even think that is legal. I'll probably get like 3 hours of sleep, which will make me feel even more sick.

Todays just one of those days. I miss New York and the feeling it gave. So much inspiration, and now when I'm back home I feel so unmotivated to do anything. It's rather annoying.

My group for one of my classes still hasn't emailed me, and if they don't... I'm pretty screwed. I have to do some presentation next week for class, and the week I was gone my group got together to discuss it and I wasn't there...

Have I mentioned how much I hate this class? It has probably given me even more grey hairs, and i'm still going to fail. Not even worth it. And i hate group work. It would make sense for a class that is actually important, but this class is just my basics. Why do I fail at life so much?


No comments: