Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 35: Holy crap.

Today has felt like a million bijillion years long. I got up at like 7 and had to go drive to school to take my exam and then drive home and study. But did I study? No. I was super exhausted from going late to bed the night before because I was studying for my test. Then I had to go to work at like 1 and I stayed there until about 9. Who wants to come home and study after a long day of school and work? No one.
I really should have, but my brain just cannot function right now. I don't know how many times today I said things backwards. I mean too many.

Oh great, my dog is stuck under my bed. So, after work I did a little bit of christmas shopping. I still have a little left, so I'll have to do that tuesday.

Okay I should really get my dog unstuck.

No comments: