I am going to be busy busy busy for the next for the next week. I have two test on monday and I work all weekend, so this weekend wont be relaxing at all. Oh, I also have an exam Saturday too, but i'm not worried too much about that one. Not like Biology or my political science classes.
I paid for my classes today, so i'm all set for next semester. Lets just hope that I don't fail like I did this semester. I gotta step up.
Oh i weighed myself today. 166.7. I think it was lying though because I ate like a pig yesterday. And I haven't been working out.
Well I just wanted to take a quick little break before I went back to writing even more notes. At least i'm almost done with the notes... Then on to studying. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment