I'm sooo tired of not finishing things that I have started. I remember like beginning of this semester I wrote about not failing my classes. Well, I failed that. I did horrible this semester, but it was my fault. I chose to go to New York and missed a bunch of days. I don't regret my decision, but its time for me to grow up and start focusing things that will help my future out. Like school, and being healthy. I don't want to end up with a crappy job that only pays minimum wage and still living at home. No one wants that. And I don't want to be unhealthy when I get older. I don't want to have massive problems later in life because I lived unhealthy now. So, I've stuck to writing in this blog for almost 40 days now. Yes, some of the things I have written have been short, and pointless, but I have still done it. If I can do this, I think I can move onto something else and stick with that right?
Okay well its back to studying and then my last final is tomorrow for this awful semester. Instead of dwelling, I'm just going to learn from my mistakes and move on to a better me.
No comments:
Post a Comment