I met an interesting lady tonight at work. I was ringing her up and she was on the phone saying goodbye to who ever she was talking to and from there we made small talk about how we call people to make sure its the right size, right color etc. etc. Then I found out that she was buying all of this stuff for her sister, and I stated "Oh what a lucky sister, is this all for christmas?" and she looked at me with almost tears in her eyes and said, "No, she lost her job so she could do chemo. She has cancer and has lost a bunch of weight so i wanted to buy her all of this stuff." I didn't really know how to respond to that, but I felt so much sympathy for her. I told her I would keep her in my thoughts, and that's what i'm going to do. She seemed like a pretty wonderful person, and I hope so much that things will be okay for her and her family.
It mind boggles me to see so many people in the world with so much love for one another. That lady bought 300 dollars worth of clothes all for her sister. I mean, I know that a lot of people would do that for their own family, but then again maybe there isn't and when you see something like that, it never goes unnoticed. So much beauty in the world, it astounds me. There are so many dark moments in life, and when you actually see something good it outshines the darkness, and is absolutely breathtaking. That's what I saw tonight. A woman who desperately loves her sister and doesn't have despair in her eyes, but hope.
Anyways....
Tomorrow is my last day of school. I have to make something up since I was gone, so thats why i'm going tomorrow, and after that work. Then Sleep. Because I need it.
P.s. I'm in love with this song right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9oRGVW7hcM
1 comment:
Good blog. You need to do more of this. I'm listening to your you tube link right now.
Love ya
Post a Comment