Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 41: An eventful day of nothingness, really.

I was dreading to go to work tonight, dreading it! And you know what I do instead? Stay an extra hour and a half! Whats wrong with me? Well today has been an eventful day. I had to make up something for my class, so I drove all the way to denton got there and the instructor talked for literally 3 minutes then shooed us away. That was all I had to do. Awesome, glad I just drove 25 miles to hear that and now I have to drive home.... No, actually i was really relieved because I didn't want to spend like two hours doing stupid stuff that wouldn't really matter. When I got home, mom was setting up her new karaoke machine and I helped her with it. Then we sang for a while.

After that I wrapped some of the christmas presents, and hung out before I had to go to work.

Earlier this morning I also decided I wanted to sponsor a kid, so I looked up the information for that and now i'm sponsoring a little boy named Yeuris. He's pretty cute. 9 years old and lives in the Dominican republic. In a week or so i'm supposed to get a picture and some background information and i'm pretty excited about that.

I hate coming home from work so late... because then i'm all wound up from the night and i'm not sleepy. I'm tired, but not sleepy. It's annoying.

I guess I should try and get some sleep because tomorrow is my moms christmas party and its going to be great!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Post Yeuris's picture.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas babe.

Saw this on the net. Will Ferrell
and the little drummer boy.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6f62088f27/peace-on-earth-little-drummer-boy-with-will-ferrell-john-c-reilly

Based on Bing Crosby, David Bowie thing.

Here's the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus