Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 34: I'm a loser.

I just studied today. Went to work, and now i'm studying my essay for my test tomorrow. These days are just creeping by, its really starting to aggravate me. I want to be done with this semester already. I want my break. I want to celebrate christmas, and not worry about school and see my family. I think i've been so busy these last few weeks that christmas hasn't even sunk in. I just want at least one day to feel like the holidays, because really it is the best time of the year.

My weekend is crap. Full of either studying or working. I have no social life, I have realized. I realized this today when my phone kept buzzing all day that I had received a text message and when I went to go look at my phone thinking it was friends...(who am I kidding, a friend not plural because I only have one friend that texts me) and I look and they are all emails. And no, not from people I know, but junk emails.

I'm a loser.

I'm a tired loser at that, who should be studying.

Goodnight.



No comments: