Tuesday, December 28, 2010

day 52: Going home

I'm at the airport right now. My allergies are awful, and my face is so damn itchy. I always forget when coming to oregon, that my allergies are awful here. But it was still worth it. It was so nice to see everyone even for just a few days. I love my family.

Well I suppose I should start talking about the new years resolution competition we got going on.

Kelly, Kristy, Bj, Ross, my mom, my dad and myself are starting a competition Jan 1st to get down to our goal weight by April 2nd. Who ever loses the most percent body fat or whatever wins the money. Kelly and Kristy, we still have a few more days until the new years so help me with the rules. We each donate 15 dollars to the pot and whoever wins gets all of it. Kelly, if you want to add like weekly prizes or whatever let me know okay? Also we have to weigh in every monday. Not sure what else I was supposed to mention.

So that's the jist of our competition.( Let me know anything else, I know I forgot some stuff)

Let's all get motivated for the new year! By next year we won't even recognize ourselves! :)

1 comment:

ContrerasFam said...

I'm having pizza and beer tonight, tomorrow the work out and "diet" start. I just ordered my push up bars and scale :) I'm really going to win that $115, so you can all pay me now.