This is totally random, but today I was at school and I was walking back to my car and I have to cross the street to get there. So me and this girl were walking next to each other and we saw that we could cross, but we weren't sure how much longer the light would stay red, and if it would be enough time for us to make it across, so we stopped. Then a kid behind us said as he was passing us and walking backward across the street "You know? Its red, you can cross." and continued to walk, but then the light turned green and he had to run to the other side. Simultaneously me and that girl looked at each other and said "I didn't want to run." I just thought that was funny.
So, the Packers made it into the Super Bowl. So proud. And I bet my uncle went crazy when they won.
I cleaned out my closet today, and it looks so freaking pretty. I color coordinated it, and took out all the crap that I don't wear, or use or need. I feel so accomplished today.
This blog has no purpose what so ever. I wanted to tell an exciting story, but I forgot what I wanted to intentionally say.
I'll just leave you wondering. And same goes to me.
3 comments:
> but I forgot what I wanted to intentionally say.
Did you mean initially?
Love ya,
Dad
HAHA. Shut it.
shut what?
Post a Comment